The Street > The Lounge

"NIGEL SYLVESTER ON ADVANCING BMX WITHOUT FITTING IN"

<< < (21/22) > >>

pegs:
getting called out and made fun of for making ridiculous claims and being a corny bastard doesn't count as "an issue within bmx"

anyone who says hes not a good rider is blatantly sniffing glue though

Allah:
Big TCU interview. Have to say that A22 is doing a good job with these.

http://thecomeup.com/videos/tcu-tv-the-nigel-sylvester-interview/

Edit: counting money will always be lame Nigel...

locomotive:
I find this sort of weird, as nigel is "advancing" the sport and getting all this money, they end up canceling bmx street in the x games. How come "street" is getting less support as nigel is getting more popular with the mainstream public? Maybe he is ruining the image?

Also it is totally acceptable to feel like he is undeserving of his status/support he is getting. It's more dumbfoundment, rather than jealousy. All I can say is it can't last long, but that's just my prediction. It is still cool that he can make a living out of bmx.

locomotive:

--- Quote from: Cole on January 05, 2015, 01:49:32 PM ---Can't hate on the dude for getting his nut.

--- End quote ---

what if it's raping bmx to get that nut?

amishrob:

--- Quote from: locomotive on February 18, 2015, 02:40:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cole on January 05, 2015, 01:49:32 PM ---Can't hate on the dude for getting his nut.

--- End quote ---

what if it's raping bmx to get that nut?

--- End quote ---
fucks sake, no one is 'raping' anything. someone has a job and is good at it, other people are jealous. people take bmx (people who don't rely on it for a living) way, way to seriously. take a step back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version