The Street > The Lounge

a

<< < (3/12) > >>

blueee:
smoke crack, abort babies, ride bmx

tim_sch:
weed is awesome

Patty:

--- Quote from: dude... on February 17, 2015, 05:43:18 PM ---what about all the classic videos from the golden age of midschool trails builds showing adults whove had a few too many adult beverages?

what about every song on every west coast edit ever where some dude is rapping about weed?

--- End quote ---
you best believe if a young grommet comes out to the woods and helps out alittle I'm feeding him low quality beers

Dick:

--- Quote from: Patty on February 18, 2015, 03:13:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: dude... on February 17, 2015, 05:43:18 PM ---what about all the classic videos from the golden age of midschool trails builds showing adults whove had a few too many adult beverages?

what about every song on every west coast edit ever where some dude is rapping about weed?

--- End quote ---
you best believe if a young grommet comes out to the woods and helps out alittle I'm feeding him low quality beers

--- End quote ---

It builds character.

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: Patty on February 18, 2015, 03:13:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
And to any kids that make OSS look cool, Adam gets em a low quality 8 ball..

Time to jump on TCU's nuts for that free sack!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version