The Street > The Lounge

a

<< < (8/12) > >>

ginger:
I would eat a hash cookie a day if I had the supply.

dude...:
mdma causes way less trouble than alcohol

LuckyLuke:
Anybody else catch the Blackman interview on TCU? I watched maybe 5 mins just to hear what he had to say about stealing kids bikes and Vinnie/Glen P beef. Still does not give a fuck about anything. Vinne and Glen have both commented below the video. I will copy and paste since alot of you I know wont add a hit to that site.

From Glen "So none of what he said is true or happened the way he said it, at all. So many fucking people tried to help this kid because he was poor and in a rough situation. Everyone that helped him got burned by him in some way or another, and now he blames everyone but himself. When I heard he got an interview and he's been wanting to make a come back, I was happy for him, but I can see he is still just a liar that cannot be trusted...oh and by the way I didn't control who and how anyone got sponsored, but I did help Nigel get on Mirraco, The same way i helped Blackman get on Volume and get plane ticket money and food money so he could be in videos and be a sponsored rider, but he shit all over that and lost it...No one has ever been given so many opportunities and fucked it up so bad. I wish everyone else he lied about would chime in, instead of letting this bullshit stand as some sort of possibility of truth."

From Vinnie "Awww what a cute little narrative Blackman created. I almost shed a tear for this piece of dogshit.."

You would think after all these years he might feel a little bit bad about stealing kids bikes that looked up to him. My whole point about this is how Adam and shitty Catfish still through out the whole interview make him seem cool and "understand" it was okay to fuck people over.

ginger:
A22 made an edit with people doing wheelies over homeless people, as if he's going to call people out for being a piece of shit.

LuckyLuke:
He "called him out" on stealing kids bikes from the Brooklyn Banks. Then completely agreed that it was okay to do this to get by. I just don't understand how you don't feel like a fucking idiot justifying this knowing a bunch of kids will watch this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version