The Street > The Lounge

a

<< < (9/12) > >>

amishrob:
adam and catfish could have been more harsh on him but i think they were just letting him speak, and not being particularly experienced/good interviewers they didn't challenge his nonsense. be good if they waited to get glenn pp on after this instead of a few weeks ago, but then it could get petty. it's a shame as a few of the guests have been interesting to just hear their stories.

tim_sch:

--- Quote from: Sasha on March 05, 2015, 04:21:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: tim_sch on March 05, 2015, 07:09:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Liveinthewoods on February 23, 2015, 03:56:47 PM ---Booze is cool.

--- End quote ---

Why do people still drink so much alcohol? Alcohol sucks, smoke more weed.

--- End quote ---

Weed fucking sucks.

--- End quote ---

That's nonsense. Why do you think that?

Sasha:

--- Quote from: tim_sch on March 08, 2015, 01:43:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Liveinthewoods on February 23, 2015, 03:56:47 PM ---Booze is cool.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Weed fucking sucks.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Because I smoked some and didn't like it. I don't actually think it "sucks", I was just being as blunt as you were. I drink a lot and dabble in the party drugs because I think they're fun. Don't tell me what I like sucks and I won't tell you the same.

dude...:
weed isnt for everyone. i like it though, hope it gets legalized in more places (like where i live for example)

tim_sch:

--- Quote from: Sasha on March 08, 2015, 05:03:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: tim_sch on March 08, 2015, 01:43:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Weed fucking sucks.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Because I smoked some and didn't like it. I don't actually think it "sucks", I was just being as blunt as you were. I drink a lot and dabble in the party drugs because I think they're fun. Don't tell me what I like sucks and I won't tell you the same.

--- End quote ---

I'm not being blunt, I'm talking health. Alcohol sucks healthwise and weed doesn't. I'm not saying it doesn't do ANY harm. Just because 'you smoked some' doesn't mean you don't like it, because the variety of different types of weed is way too high (haha). I'm not against party drugs (not all of them) but I'm against alcohol because it fucks people and their lives up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version