The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (23/27) > >>

barcodebilly:
Sweet, we need a subsection named Dadguide.org

ginger:
I had a jumpsuit full of shit to greet me this morning. Buckle up fellas.

streetStreet:

--- Quote from: master on April 25, 2015, 01:16:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on April 24, 2015, 04:42:10 PM ---Zombie dads 420 is getting larger. Congrats! Your first or?

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

She is our first, it was planned but we're still anxious and excited. It's turning out to be a crazy year.

--- End quote ---

My daughter turned two in January and she's the best ever. Enjoy it and if you guys have plans and hear advice from people just keep in mind they don't always work out but she'll fuckin love you regardless.
Man I gotta getting wife pregnant again.

master:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on April 25, 2015, 02:39:20 AM ---Sweet, we need a subsection named Dadguide.org

--- End quote ---

A Dad thread in the lounge wouldn't be a bad idea...

--- Quote from: ginger on April 26, 2015, 07:57:19 PM ---I had a jumpsuit full of shit to greet me this morning. Buckle up fellas.

--- End quote ---

LOL I've had dogs for a while so I've dealt with some shitty situations... But I imagine a little human will be a whole different experience.

--- Quote from: streetStreet on April 27, 2015, 12:10:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: master on April 25, 2015, 01:16:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on April 24, 2015, 04:42:10 PM ---Zombie dads 420 is getting larger. Congrats! Your first or?

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

She is our first, it was planned but we're still anxious and excited. It's turning out to be a crazy year.

--- End quote ---

My daughter turned two in January and she's the best ever. Enjoy it and if you guys have plans and hear advice from people just keep in mind they don't always work out but she'll fuckin love you regardless.
Man I gotta getting wife pregnant again.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, we're informally planning the parenting and taking advice but we also know that most of that goes out the window and we plan on doing what comes naturally. I think setting the structure of a new life will be difficult for a bit... New schedules, new routine, a new normal.

meathead:
still waiting for my fucking fbm :'( ahaa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version