The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (24/27) > >>

paranoidmexican:
Work is picking up and we have several new clients/projects on the horizon. Looking forward to getting back the $15000 pay cut I took earlier.

Cole:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on May 30, 2015, 03:11:19 PM ---Work is picking up and we have several new clients/projects on the horizon. Looking forward to getting back the $15000 pay cut I took earlier.

--- End quote ---

The inspector overseeing a project I'm currently working on just took a 10% pay cut, probably doesn't equal out to what you lost, but it's still a significant amount. It's funny to see so many projects getting shit canned, but for what I do, we get weekly email updates saying that more and more work has come in. Although government mandates, and being the only company in the world who does this stuff sure helps.

Prodigal Son:
Man, I was looking forward to mad max, and yes, it was fucking sweet. Witness me!

barcodebilly:
Mad Max was indeed sweet.

I'm looking forward to this year at work. I'm a department manager (stroke me hard ) now for a new thermofoil press we just got in from Italy. We are now able to do everything in house completely and have no reason to outsource  thermofoil doors anymore.

PabstBlueRibbon:
thermofoil some dickbutts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version