The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (25/27) > >>

barcodebilly:
Let me cut off yer dik an put it in de prezz bruh

Hank Chinaski:

--- Quote from: condrbkr on April 24, 2015, 02:30:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hank Chinaski on April 19, 2015, 02:23:42 AM ---Moving to Denver late summer. Can't wait to get the fuck out of Texas.

--- End quote ---

Already out of Austin? I remember last year when I visited you, you were still in San Diego getting ready to head over there.

Billy I'm down with a sesh sooner than later. Let me get my half sorted out first.

--- End quote ---

If it was Austin it might have been tolerable. We're in San Antonio which I fully recommend no one going to ever. I will say the job I have has been awesome but everything else here is the pits. Now with flooding and unbearably hot summer coming up, I'm really ready to go.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: Hank Chinaski on May 31, 2015, 01:53:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: condrbkr on April 24, 2015, 02:30:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hank Chinaski on April 19, 2015, 02:23:42 AM ---Moving to Denver late summer. Can't wait to get the fuck out of Texas.

--- End quote ---

Already out of Austin? I remember last year when I visited you, you were still in San Diego getting ready to head over there.

Billy I'm down with a sesh sooner than later. Let me get my half sorted out first.

--- End quote ---

If it was Austin it might have been tolerable. We're in San Antonio which I fully recommend no one going to ever. I will say the job I have has been awesome but everything else here is the pits. Now with flooding and unbearably hot summer coming up, I'm really ready to go.

--- End quote ---

Shit wish I knew this, Worked for 2 months last fall out of our SA shop. Would have been rad to grab a beer. I can second Hank's opinion that San Antonio Blows to the maxx.

meathead:
SLAYER AND ANTHRAX IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!! with a fucking lovely little Hungarian bird , STOKED!

More so  that she's even buying the tickets :D

Prodigal Son:
This looks promising.

http://www.theshadowconspiracy.com/what-could-go-wrong-trailer/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version