The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (4/27) > >>

condrbkr:
Oh yeah Kendrick Lamar's new album should be good.

GUMP_:

--- Quote from: MilkyWilky on March 01, 2015, 08:51:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: GUMP_ on March 01, 2015, 05:14:10 AM ---The wife and I are part way through our tour of the south east coast of australia. She's doing a few gigs and I get to ride with Internet mates and we are seeing parts of the country we haven't seen so we are excited about that

Also age of ultron. Keen as fuck for that

--- End quote ---

If you have a chance, my favorite little gem spots are Yamba (cool new skatepark, surfs) and Bellingen, cruisy small town, hostel is unique. Both between Sydney and Brisbane. Also in Brisbane the Hideaway is a great little lounge to catch some live.

--- End quote ---

We are actually going to yamba, the wife has a gig there so I'll be hitting that park up for sure cheers for the heads up

ginger:
Looking forward to the next season of Game of Thrones and being 1/3 of the way through my MBA, which means I will have completed the equivalent of a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.

Prodigal Son:
I want a new installment in the red dead series. Definitely my favorite video game ever was red dead redemption. Since it's been deemed accepted to pronounce things no one else can experience, I just submitted all my tax info and income statements in hopes of being a home owner by this summer. My wife and I want to expand our family and get another little one but can't do that with the space of our place now.

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: (jeff) on March 01, 2015, 07:25:13 AM ---Jurassic World.

--- End quote ---
I didn't  even know about this, FUCK YEAH!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version