The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (6/27) > >>

MilkyWilky:

--- Quote from: GUMP_ on March 01, 2015, 05:57:41 PM ---We are actually going to yamba, the wife has a gig there so I'll be hitting that park up for sure cheers for the heads up

--- End quote ---

The mexican place Sol Cantina is wicked, dude's from San Diego I think, fish tacos a sure fire thing, and the ceviche is the best I eva had. I actually reviewed in to Trip Advisor. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g529051-d3243589-r141798217-Sol_Cantina-Yamba_New_South_Wales.html

Also, just a heads up, the hostel there once served some amazing chicken wings, no sauce or anything, just lightly floured and seasoned. They changed me.

LuckyLuke:
Started my own business. I've been laying the ground work for 5 months. Watching hard work pay off hopefully.

ginger:
What business?

@ss4oLe:
I honestly can't think of one thing. Shit better start getting a LOT better. hopefully sooner than later.

LuckyLuke:

--- Quote from: ginger on March 02, 2015, 05:54:32 PM ---What business?

--- End quote ---

A storage facility that sends 2 movers to pick up your things. Then when you request your items back 2 movers bring your items back. You make a profile on our website to request the dates for pick up and re-delivery. When your items are picked up the guys there take an inventory of everything they collected which will appear on your profile on our website. So say the holidays are coming and you want your lights and such you request just that box and within 48 hours it will be returned to you. Convenience is what I'm selling basically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version