The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (9/27) > >>

Tony Harrison:
For me personally: finally finishing uni after 5 years and starting my first real job.

For me and everyone else: Glastonbury! It's going to be pretty wild.

ImNick:
Hopefully I can land a better job.

Merry:
Hitting up Boston with a bud in June for some vacation time. Catching a Sox game on the 3rd, sightseeing, and whatever else we end up getting into. Stoked. If anybody is around, you're more than welcome to buy me a beer.

I was nominated for a local music award, so I'm looking forward to the voting and the announcement. It's a public vote, so I'll be hitting all you fuckers up when the time comes!

Other than that stuff, nothing immediate jumps out at me. 2014 was hands-down the worst year of my life, so I'm looking forward to a better 2015. I plan on saving a ton of money, working my ass off at work in hopes of gaining a permanent position, and I'm looking forward to hopefully riding a bit more this summer.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to winter coming to an end. Fuck.

Bunky:

--- Quote from: LuckyLuke on March 02, 2015, 05:33:46 PM ---Started my own business. I've been laying the ground work for 5 months. Watching hard work pay off hopefully.

--- End quote ---

Congrats man!  Starting your own business is no joke and I have a lot of respect for anyone who can pull it off.  One day I'll do it...  one day.

I'm getting my ass handed to me right now, but I'm actually really looking forward to being the Account Manager/Project Manager in charge of the network build for some of Americas largest music festivals this year.

I'm working on the Coachella contract right now, and it's one account that I've been wanting for a long time.  There's probably a 50% chance I'll be able to get TomorrowWorld too, which would be super awesome since it's right next to my home town.  I really want the bragging rights on that one, and I think there's a good chance I can get it.

dude...:

--- Quote from: ginger on March 02, 2015, 11:12:42 PM ---$225/week is low as hell, how much are you planning on taking out?

--- End quote ---
total rent is 450 pw, i go halfsys with my gf

no idea how much we will end up spending on a house, wont be cheap though cos i wanna be close to the city, not in butt fuck nowhere

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version