The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (14/27) > >>

Alex.:

--- Quote from: ginger on March 16, 2015, 08:39:39 PM ---I totally forgot about that band.

--- End quote ---

Let It Enfold You, so good.

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: Kyle V. on March 16, 2015, 06:17:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on March 07, 2015, 01:00:03 AM ---You guys suck. I haven't even had winter. I think I got frost on my windshield one morning.

--- End quote ---

This has nothing to do with the quote I quoted but are catching Bane and Backtrack in April? I'm thinking of buying tickets to one of the shows at Chain Reaction, but you live near Sacramento right? I just moved to to the Antelope Valley like 6 months ago and I've finally been going to some shows. I saw Gaslight Anthem and Against Me back in September and just saw Bayside and Senses Fail this weekend in West Hollywood.

That would be sweet to see you at a show or something.

--- End quote ---

Yea, I got tickets to the show in Berkley. Crazy to think that Bane isn't going to be around anymore. I'm not too into Backtrack I don't think.

Kyle V.:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on March 16, 2015, 10:24:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kyle V. on March 16, 2015, 06:17:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on March 07, 2015, 01:00:03 AM ---You guys suck. I haven't even had winter. I think I got frost on my windshield one morning.

--- End quote ---

This has nothing to do with the quote I quoted but are catching Bane and Backtrack in April? I'm thinking of buying tickets to one of the shows at Chain Reaction, but you live near Sacramento right? I just moved to to the Antelope Valley like 6 months ago and I've finally been going to some shows. I saw Gaslight Anthem and Against Me back in September and just saw Bayside and Senses Fail this weekend in West Hollywood.

That would be sweet to see you at a show or something.

--- End quote ---

Yea, I got tickets to the show in Berkley. Crazy to think that Bane isn't going to be around anymore. I'm not too into Backtrack I don't think.

--- End quote ---

Well, it's their last record but I haven't seen anything official saying it's their last tour. I like Backtrack, they're a bit cliche but I like the guy's voice. Not too bad, I'm mostly wanting to see them because Bane is there haha. And it's Chain Reaction so it's almost like a mythical venue to me. Gotta go basically.

Prodigal Son:
I don't know, I mean the same shit was going around last year about them calling it. They called all the other Asian shows the last ones so I figure these are it.

brenden.:
looking forward to moving to minneapolis and starting college at UMN. i graduated high school with a 300 out of 390 rank 5 years ago so shit's pretty huge for me. nice to see a lot of hard work pay off. i've also lived in the same city my entire life so the move will hopefully be refreshing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version