The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (15/27) > >>

barcodebilly:

--- Quote from: Garrett. on March 16, 2015, 06:52:14 PM ---The birth of my baby.

--- End quote ---
X2

Dr. Steve Brule:
In the middle of buying a new house so that should be done in 6-8 weeks all been well, finally getting my new road bike too so mega hyped about that.

Finn the Human:

--- Quote from: Dr. Steve Brule on March 17, 2015, 09:24:20 AM ---In the middle of buying a new house so that should be done in 6-8 weeks all been well, finally getting my new road bike too so mega hyped about that.

--- End quote ---

What you getting?

Looking forward to my Chinese frameset arriving so I have a road bike again.

Dr. Steve Brule:
Getting a Feather, discs, Di2, all that good stuff.

Cole:

--- Quote from: brenden. on March 17, 2015, 03:49:00 AM ---looking forward to moving to minneapolis and starting college at UMN. i graduated high school with a 300 out of 390 rank 5 years ago so shit's pretty huge for me. nice to see a lot of hard work pay off. i've also lived in the same city my entire life so the move will hopefully be refreshing.

--- End quote ---

I feel you on that. Got accepted to school for electrical engineering starting Fall 2015. Just gotta be able to quit my job during the school year and get it back during the summer time and then hopefully get a co-op from them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version