The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (17/27) > >>

Alex.:

--- Quote from: ginger on March 18, 2015, 04:14:36 PM ---Alex, you still working at the all-black radio station as the token white guy?

--- End quote ---

Yep!

PabstBlueRibbon:
looking forward to this sites demise.......

oh wait already there

ginger:
Yet here you are, still posting.

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: Kyle V. on March 16, 2015, 10:46:47 PM ---
This has nothing to do with the quote I quoted but are catching Bane and Backtrack in April? I'm thinking of buying tickets to one of the shows at Chain Reaction, but you live near Sacramento right? I just moved to to the Antelope Valley like 6 months ago and I've finally been going to some shows. I saw Gaslight Anthem and Against Me back in September and just saw Bayside and Senses Fail this weekend in West Hollywood.

Well, it's their last record but I haven't seen anything official saying it's their last tour. I like Backtrack, they're a bit cliche but I like the guy's voice. Not too bad, I'm mostly wanting to see them because Bane is there haha. And it's Chain Reaction so it's almost like a mythical venue to me. Gotta go basically.

--- End quote ---

I hope you had a good fucking time. Best night this year maybe. Lots of stage dives, two step game was insane, and the community in that room.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/brosiuskevin/17112352385/

LuckyLuke:
Have you ever just looked at some of the crowd faces in those pictures? Cause I just did and some of them are hilarious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version