The Street > The Lounge

Things to look forward to this year

<< < (18/27) > >>

Prodigal Son:
Mine has the most hilarity of them all.

_tom_:
If we're doing personal bits now, just booked a long weekend in Prague with a few mates in July. Should be a good one, apparently it's something ridiculous like 80p a pint! Our hotel has a live music venue as its bar area as well, can't wait!

Kyle V.:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on April 12, 2015, 03:09:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kyle V. on March 16, 2015, 10:46:47 PM ---
This has nothing to do with the quote I quoted but are catching Bane and Backtrack in April? I'm thinking of buying tickets to one of the shows at Chain Reaction, but you live near Sacramento right? I just moved to to the Antelope Valley like 6 months ago and I've finally been going to some shows. I saw Gaslight Anthem and Against Me back in September and just saw Bayside and Senses Fail this weekend in West Hollywood.

Well, it's their last record but I haven't seen anything official saying it's their last tour. I like Backtrack, they're a bit cliche but I like the guy's voice. Not too bad, I'm mostly wanting to see them because Bane is there haha. And it's Chain Reaction so it's almost like a mythical venue to me. Gotta go basically.

--- End quote ---

I hope you had a good fucking time. Best night this year maybe. Lots of stage dives, two step game was insane, and the community in that room.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/brosiuskevin/17112352385/

--- End quote ---

I went to the Saturday show, so awesome. Kid Armor was one of the opening bands and they were almost better than Backtrack. Bane didn't do an encore but they played most every song I wanted to hear. I hope they do one more tour because I gotta see them again. Even met Aaron out in the parking lot afterwards, super cool.

Danno:
This time in two weeks I'll be cruising round the Ruben bowl and trails in Malaga, swigging ice cold San Miguels and riding the other treats in the region.

Alex.:
You bastard. Have fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version