The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (26/179) > >>

thatotherguy84:
I keep debating on opening a bike shop next year, I wonder how long I could stay afloat with 30 grand saved up :/

locomotive:

--- Quote from: Cole on April 08, 2015, 06:21:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: locomotive on April 07, 2015, 09:07:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cole on April 06, 2015, 03:19:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Danno on April 06, 2015, 03:07:37 PM ---Bruised heel is the most annoying injury!

--- End quote ---

I had one of those once, but I'd argue that a broken collarbone on your dominant arm is worse.

--- End quote ---

fracture vs bruise... I wonder what is worse

--- End quote ---

How astute of you! They can still be compared

--- End quote ---

Don't you mean sarcastic. Actually most things can be compared, but doesn't mean they should be. For example, a whale and a mouse, or a car and a plane. In this case a fracture and a bruise.

Im sure if you broke your heel it would be as bad, if not worse than fracturing a collarbone on your dominant hand. Sure with a fractured collarbone it maybe hard to eat, sleep and wipe your ass, but using crutches to get around everywhere would suck. Id rather use my non dominant hand for my daily routine, rather than drastically loose mobility. 

All injuries suck, but by saying yours was worse when people are expressing pain makes you a dick.

Alex.:
Nobody said worse until you came along. They're saying annoyance.

ImNick:

--- Quote from: Alex. on April 06, 2015, 10:43:19 PM ---Fuck Duke.

--- End quote ---

locomotive:

--- Quote from: Alex. on April 08, 2015, 04:33:12 PM ---Nobody said worse until you came along. They're saying annoyance.

--- End quote ---

Annoyance is still a negative trait, which mostly leads to a comparative conclusion of something being worse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version