The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (29/179) > >>

hugh.:
Congrats.

In other news, the Antonov 225 (aka the biggest plane on the fucking planet) is landing in Ireland this Saturday and I won't get to see it. :(

barcodebilly:

--- Quote from: hugh. on April 10, 2015, 11:02:26 AM ---Congrats.

In other news, the Antonov 225 (aka the biggest plane on the fucking planet) is landing in Ireland this Saturday and I won't get to see it. :(

--- End quote ---
I've seen the smaller antonov 124? At the Shannon airport a few times, pure badass. They were white and blue or grey and blue.

Hugh you would wet yourself with the airforce planes i see on the daily since i live super close to an airforce base (has a nice skatepark too)..

Cole:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on April 10, 2015, 12:27:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: hugh. on April 10, 2015, 11:02:26 AM ---Congrats.

--- End quote ---
I've seen the smaller antonov 124? At the Shannon airport a few times, pure badass. They were white and blue or grey and blue.

Hugh you would wet yourself with the airforce planes i see on the daily since i live super close to an airforce base (has a nice skatepark too)..

--- End quote ---

I went to Virginia beach a few years back and there were tons of f-18's flying around all over the place. It was awesome.

Alex.:
I've been playing Tony Hawk's Underground 2 a lot the past couple of days on my PC. So fun!

hugh.:

--- Quote from: blueee on April 08, 2015, 07:24:20 PM ---im on ig
@squirreldad1
get at me

--- End quote ---

A historical day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version