The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (4/179) > >>

Cole:

--- Quote from: Alex. on March 13, 2015, 12:30:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: tecnic1 on March 13, 2015, 04:37:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on March 12, 2015, 07:52:21 PM ---I enjoy going out to eat minus wife

--- End quote ---
For some reason I read "I enjoy going out to eat wife"

--- End quote ---

I read it as I enjoy eating out my wife.

Hopefully this isn't too graphic for Google.

--- End quote ---

Green box.

Just put my summer wheels on my car. Might have gone a little too low on the offset...

Danno:
People who stopped coming to dig at our trails over a year ago are complaining that we don't dig anything small enough for them to enjoy. Three of us have spent the last three months building 'the girl line' for them, they all knew we that we are building it for them and none of the them have come to help.

I want to chop people's fucking heads off with my new lidl shovel. Dry guys

Alex.:
^Can't wait to start digging!

Went and checked out the trails yesterday and noticed they got the tarps off already. Going to need a week of sunny, warm and windy days to dry things up though. A bit sloppy out there right now.

Cole:
I keep tossing around the idea of getting a bike again. Goliath has one for sale right now in the Canada classifieds for a pretty dang good deal (if what I remember from BMX part value is still accurate). But I don't have anyone to ride with anymore.

My (limited) time spent at the trails was always a good time. Although now that I'm old enough to buy booze and I don't need to pedal an hour across town to get to the trails might make it that much better.

Danno:

--- Quote from: Alex. on March 13, 2015, 02:13:52 PM ---^Can't wait to start digging!

Went and checked out the trails yesterday and noticed they got the tarps off already. Going to need a week of sunny, warm and windy days to dry things up though. A bit sloppy out there right now.

--- End quote ---

We've got three take offs to build and our new hip line will be done for summer. Someone's optimistically mentioned taking the bikes up there this weekend but the tarps have been on since October and it's likely they're sloppy too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version