The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (44/179) > >>

ginger:
You guys do know that there are healthy take out options, right? Also, vodak with soda water instead of beer when you travel. Makes all the difference to weight gain.

Lastly, I haven't flamed Cole for a while; 40 pounds is heaps you fat fuck. I put on about 8 kg last time I had a lot of travel, have lost 10 kg since January.

Alex.:
Depends on where you are staying.

Cole:
Haha, healthy options for take out... Yeah, if you want to eat at a Subway or Pita Pit every day. Not a clear spirits kind of guy, especially with the amount of micro breweries around the places we work in. Also, good on ya for losing weight ginger. However, what's a lot of travel to you? I've worked in 5 different provinces in less than 10 months, driving back and forth. My last big trip was driving 3700 km non-stop. I seriously doubt you put in a 90 hour week consistently with around 20 hours of driving each week. When you do, let me know how difficult it is to live a perfectly healthy lifestyle. I've quit smoking, so the rest of the healthiness will come eventually.

However, I feel like coming from about 150 pounds at around 6 feet tall, and going to about 190 is more like filling out, but ok.

Kinchy:
Filling out? Isn't that what you do during puberty?

ginger:
Filling out is putting on muscle, gaining 40 pounds is just being fat.
Extensive travel for me is back to back conferences for a month and an uncapped credit card. Needless to say, I used to eat and drink whatever the fuck I wanted. Probably 60 hour weeks, not including catch up work in hotels to do emails and transit times between conferences.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version