The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (45/179) > >>

Aesop Rock:
My life is a fucking mess right now and I'm pretty sure my insides are melting due to stress. Literally liquid hot magma has been coming out of my ass for 4 days straight. Is that a symptom of imminent death?

barcodebilly:
*this is going to be terribly put, spelled, structured*

If you really think about life and all of the problems that come along with it, you can still disappear and travel the world as a wanderer (but not hobo grimey) and swag out.

Right?^ I would rather hit the hills than take my life no matter how shitty it got. I know i know it's probably easier said than done.

Prodigal Son:
I don't know, the cognitive behavioral therapy sessions I was going to, my issue is that I just identify everything I do as a failure. I can't take that the things I want to achieve and wish the best for myself are the things I fail at. It eats me up inside and I would rather end it.

I need to get my insurance to approve more sessions. I still fight these very debilitating episodes a couple times a week.

I have 3 approved sessions with my neuropsychologist this summer. Very interested in doing another FSIQ and comparing my shit now to two years ago.

ginger:

--- Quote from: Aesop Rock on May 12, 2015, 10:07:51 PM ---My life is a fucking mess right now and I'm pretty sure my insides are melting due to stress. Literally liquid hot magma has been coming out of my ass for 4 days straight. Is that a symptom of imminent death?

--- End quote ---

I know a guy who used to shit blood because he was so stressed. Yes, it is a thing and yes, you need to worry about it.

hugh.:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on May 12, 2015, 10:14:31 PM ---*this is going to be terribly put, spelled, structured*

If you really think about life and all of the problems that come along with it, you can still disappear and travel the world as a wanderer (but not hobo grimey) and swag out.

Right?^ I would rather hit the hills than take my life no matter how shitty it got. I know i know it's probably easier said than done.

--- End quote ---

I pretty much did that as an experiment nearly 2 months ago. Packed up my shit on a bicycle and hit the road. Didn't have any maps or plans except head south. Chilling the fuck out now in  Sardinia.

Surviving on €5 a day average.  I spend a bit more on beer though. I eat wild fruit and do a bit of fishing and forraging for herbs to cook with. Sleeping on the beach and exploring crazy places. Wash in the sea or find a Tinder chick and shack up for a night.

Caught a lobster in shallow water yesterday for dinner. Trying to get over my fear of snakes and catch one to try and cook.

Id make a rad as fuck homeless person. I've always wondered why irish people who become homeless stay in that rainy country. I sleep in a tent or on a sleeping pad when it's too hot. 

I do miss home though but my life wasn't fucked before I left.

There was a good post on reddit about a suicidal guy who took all his money and went to Mexico and bought loads of hookers and blow. Had an epiphany whilst balls deep in one and changed his mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version