The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (48/179) > >>

hugh.:
Ended up in a refugee camp full of North Africans while on a quest to buy hash last night. Those guys have seriously shitty lives. Fucking sounds lads though.

PabstBlueRibbon:
Why do I have Health Insurance if I cant afford to use it? Have not met the deductible, so the MRI I need will cost me $500 fucking dollars. Health Care in America is utter shit

Alex.:

--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon on May 16, 2015, 11:02:03 AM ---Why do I have Health Insurance if I cant afford to use it? Have not met the deductible, so the MRI I need will cost me $500 fucking dollars. Health Care in America is utter shit

--- End quote ---

Same with mine. Need to get the wisdom teeth yanked but I have to pay the $500 deductible and then an out of network fee (practically the rest of the bill) sicne there aren't any oral surgeons near by that are within the network. FFS.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: Alex. on May 16, 2015, 01:05:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon on May 16, 2015, 11:02:03 AM ---Why do I have Health Insurance if I cant afford to use it? Have not met the deductible, so the MRI I need will cost me $500 fucking dollars. Health Care in America is utter shit

--- End quote ---

Same with mine. Need to get the wisdom teeth yanked but I have to pay the $500 deductible and then an out of network fee (practically the rest of the bill) sicne there aren't any oral surgeons near by that are within the network. FFS.

--- End quote ---

I have the "better" health plan work offers. At a $3000 deductible, the other plan's deductible is $7500. 3k is a fat chunk of change that I dont have laying round.

Your some what close to UW Madison right? See if they have a dental school. I know they are always looking for people that need work.

Prodigal Son:
That sounds like an awful plan. Can't imagine the lower tiered ones. I've never had to pay more than my $15 copay from huge 100k+ bills to psych consults.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version