The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (49/179) > >>

Cole:

--- Quote from: Alex. on May 16, 2015, 01:05:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon on May 16, 2015, 11:02:03 AM ---Why do I have Health Insurance if I cant afford to use it? Have not met the deductible, so the MRI I need will cost me $500 fucking dollars. Health Care in America is utter shit

--- End quote ---

Same with mine. Need to get the wisdom teeth yanked but I have to pay the $500 deductible and then an out of network fee (practically the rest of the bill) sicne there aren't any oral surgeons near by that are within the network. FFS.

--- End quote ---

Shit, I had a 3000 dollar dental bill in December and I think I paid like 300 for it. Dentists are retardedly expensive up here. Luckily my benefits from work are pretty decent.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: Cole on May 16, 2015, 03:46:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex. on May 16, 2015, 01:05:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon on May 16, 2015, 11:02:03 AM ---Why do I have Health Insurance if I cant afford to use it? Have not met the deductible, so the MRI I need will cost me $500 fucking dollars. Health Care in America is utter shit

--- End quote ---

Same with mine. Need to get the wisdom teeth yanked but I have to pay the $500 deductible and then an out of network fee (practically the rest of the bill) sicne there aren't any oral surgeons near by that are within the network. FFS.

--- End quote ---

Shit, I had a 3000 dollar dental bill in December and I think I paid like 300 for it. Dentists are retardedly expensive up here. Luckily my benefits from work are pretty decent.

--- End quote ---

Wisdom teeth is like 3k right there

barcodebilly:
Shit i have some pretty decent healthcare through my dad's work ,and even with insurance my lava crowns for my front 4 chipped teeth due to a bike accident were still like $2800

Prodigal Son:
Do you ever scroll through muthafuckin blue site and make conjectures about former members? For example, what crazy shit might wheelr write in the Election thread? 

thatotherguy84:
I remember my medical bills when I smashed my face into the concrete and broke my jaw, skull, knocked out a ton of teeth and broke my hand a few years ago at the part were up to something like $250k+ I got sent the bill because the hospital didn't understand me when I said my insurance policy number with tricare was my SSN. I kept giving them the number and they just thought I was confused because of the concussion.

Tricare is one of the biggest things from the military I will miss when I'm out next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version