The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (144/179) > >>

Alex.:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on December 10, 2015, 08:03:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: ginger on December 10, 2015, 04:07:46 PM ---Hahahahahahahaha, why not? She was gold.

--- End quote ---

too golden for me lol

--- End quote ---

I think I have a picture of your wife's tits that you posted a while back... hahahahaha.

Cole:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on December 10, 2015, 11:28:20 PM ---Ginger, after minimal reflection, it is my professional advice you try a super saturated NaCl and water solution to clean you water pipe.

--- End quote ---

I've never understood the "super saturated" thing. I use Cu(CuSo4) reference cells for work, and the CuSo4 we put into the halfcell needs to be super saturated. But really, how saturated can something get? You can only put in so much before it doesn't get dissolved by the water.

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote from: Alex. on December 11, 2015, 12:34:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: ginger on December 10, 2015, 04:07:46 PM ---Hahahahahahahaha, why not? She was gold.

--- End quote ---

too golden for me lol

--- End quote ---

I think I have a picture of your wife's tits that you posted a while back... hahahahaha.

--- End quote ---

That was just a random chick I hooked up with via okcupid right after we broke up.  I met that girl while working near ft worth.

I've been with my soon to be wife since late 2011 (counting the year we weren't together). For us, getting married is just making things official on paper.  We've been living together almost 3 years with combined accounts/bills.

If I could invite BG I would.

Cole:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on December 11, 2015, 06:13:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex. on December 11, 2015, 12:34:06 AM ---

--- End quote ---

too golden for me lol

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That was just a random chick I hooked up with via okcupid right after we broke up.  I met that girl while working near ft worth.

I've been with my soon to be wife since late 2011 (counting the year we weren't together). For us, getting married is just making things official on paper.  We've been living together almost 3 years with combined accounts/bills.

If I could invite BG I would.

--- End quote ---

Well, there's only like 7 of us left, wouldn't be a whole lot of invites to send

blueee:
when is it? illbring a date from the internet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version