The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (154/179) > >>

ginger:
Probably thought you were a knob for calling it elementary school too.

condrbkr:
I've been slowly transitioning my bike to be more responsive I think. I always preferred something snappy compared to stable.

Lately I find myself holding them closer to the 25-26 range. I like the straight arm pull feel compared to something wider. You see Chase D ride the insides of his bars a lot and I think there is definitely merit to it all. I also moved them forwards a few degrees. I can't really explain what about I like, it just feels right. At first it came off a bit twitchy but now I don't think I could pull it back. I do ride 20.5 frame so it could be a way to compensate for riding a shorter top tube for so long.

All I need is new a single 1.95 Animal GLH for the rear and I'll be absolute gold. I hate how 2.25 is like the smallest you can get now. And cut my bars down to 25.5. And plastic pedals.

ediotism:
broke my wallet buying a tesla, doing a shout out for my man down in London (UK) with his tattoo shop

shit's in the way, yo

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
In the old days you would have shared the photo with us.

ediotism:

--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on February 27, 2016, 05:35:59 PM ---In the old days you would have shared the photo with us.

--- End quote ---

i would expect no less than a shaky underlit landscape video filmed in portrait

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version