The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (17/179) > >>

ginger:

--- Quote from: Bristow on March 30, 2015, 06:35:12 PM ---Funny accent person on the metro - are you Australian or are you South African?!?!

Just so hard to tell sometimes.

--- End quote ---

Really? Saffas sound like their cheeks are constantly being sucked in, we just sound like we don't give a fuck.

barcodebilly:
Kinda stoked to watch the Justin Beiber roast ha.

Prodigal Son:
After light consideration, I think I would be the type of person I would eat. How I would prepare me I don't know. How do you prepare human? Like I feel barbecuing my thigh would diminish it and a fucking stew? Get the fuck outta here. Writing this I think the disgusting and abject maligned act of cannibalism might be best met by equally deprived acts. Making processed meats. Sausage.

_tom_:
Fuck this wind. My entire garden fence needs replacing, probably gonna cost at least £500 to do a proper job of it. So fucked off, I could buy a bike for that!

Flybiker:
Jesus, been a long time since ive been on here.. picked up a single speed for my commute and it sent me off on some nostalgia trip.

Already thinking what I can swap off my old retired '07 Pantera onto this thing and about painting it etc
Trying to claw back what I knew about bike mechanics..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version