The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (168/179) > >>

Aesop Rock:

--- Quote from: sokoloka on May 24, 2016, 09:55:02 PM ---Something going on in Southern California?  I'm in Carlsbad just north of SD.

--- End quote ---

Dude, can we just get a beer already?

Prodigal Son:
Sokoloka, empty pool adventures! I'm leaving Thursday night with a couple friends.

Danno:
I've been a homeowner for 8-9 months now and we are still getting the old owners post through. I can handle a couple a weeke but we are talking five a day.

I started following the Royal Mail advice of writing about the 'name not known at  address' and got a letter back to 'the homeowner' saying that her private pension payments have been suspended and to send her new address to them (which I know) so I fucked it in the bin.

I'm a horrible person.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: Danno on May 29, 2016, 04:24:57 PM ---I've been a homeowner for 8-9 months now and we are still getting the old owners post through. I can handle a couple a weeke but we are talking five a day.

I started following the Royal Mail advice of writing about the 'name not known at  address' and got a letter back to 'the homeowner' saying that her private pension payments have been suspended and to send her new address to them (which I know) so I fucked it in the bin.

I'm a horrible person.

--- End quote ---

no you aren't. I been tossing the last owners mail for almost 2 years. that shit pisses me off

ginger:
Aye, I still get mail for my old housemate who moved out in 2012. Straight in the bin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version