The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (170/179) > >>

barcodebilly:
My moms side of the family is from here so I have a bunch of fam in westchester and perkessy? Dublin and fairmount in the city. Been here countless times but it's still sick to stay out here in the summer. Where are you?

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
I'm in New Jersey which around where I live isn't that different from PA. I also go to Philly/southeastern PA a lot. But yeah, California is awesome or at least San Diego which is where I went. Lets trade houses.

barcodebilly:
Was in jersey all day at wildwood. Let's tug dicks. As I'm typing this I'm still in jersey so I can smell you from here. Wawa for pres

barcodebilly:
Have any of you guys ever felt stuck in the position you are in? It feels shite

Prodigal Son:
Hahahaha you want to talk about stuck? I've spent the last decade investing all my efforts in growing orchids. I can't stand the dude that owns the greenhouses. I am not making a hyperbole when I saw investing all my time. I have had pictures and plants I've only specialized published in books, magazines, but given credit to the company instead. I'm on point and know my shit but get shut down with wrong information being denigrated in the process. Then when presented with correct information reject it out of pride.

I'm struggling what to do and where to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version