The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (171/179) > >>

ginger:
Billy, you have a wife and a baby. You're about as stuck as it gets mate.

barcodebilly:

--- Quote from: ginger on August 05, 2016, 01:06:01 AM ---Billy, you have a wife and a baby. You're about as stuck as it gets mate.

--- End quote ---

I'm fully ok with that, we've been together since we were 13 so that's all we know. Just trying to figure out how I am going to provide them with a nice life and get our own place is stressful.

It's hard for me to put this into words on here but I'll give you a little insight to my predicament. Southcoast Cabinet is the company I work for, first job and have been here 3 years. I've picked things up very fast and have been a supervisor/ lead/ department manager for a little over a year now. I run our newest department which is rigid thermofoil. Anyways i make good money compared to the other shop guys but not compared to the world outside. ($20hr..started at 10)

My dad is the president of the company and i don't know where I go from here. I feel as if I'm going to just be stuck here doing what I'm doing as time goes on just because I can't screw over my dad by leaving. It also doesn't help that all my friends make a lot better money than I do.

Sorry for the rambling but for perspective the houses around me are $450k+ and I need to figure out how to get into one of dem by 25. I'm only 20.

72ss454:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on June 01, 2016, 02:05:15 AM ---Do skaters of old reminiscence of old signature decks like mfbs might about the frames of dudes in the late 90s early 2000s?

--- End quote ---
More than you would think.

I don't own them anymore as I cashed out to go back to bmx when my knees decided that skateboarding was no longer fun for them.  Bought an engagement ring for the ex, paid off two credit cards, and bought a new bmx a piece at a time.  That was six years and two redheads ago.  ;D

condrbkr:
I feel stuck too. Right way is wrong, the wrong way is wrong. What do you do?

Mychaylo:
Take the wrong way and make it right dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version