The Street > The Lounge

New Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (175/179) > >>

Prodigal Son:
On the subject of being stuck; I am getting a job at the university. It's like a 10 min ride on my bike compared to the 65 mile/day commute now and almost 2x the pay. Stoked that at least this gives me a little more diversity for resume purposes.

Dr. Steve Brule:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on September 20, 2016, 12:36:25 AM ---On the subject of being stuck; I am getting a job at the university. It's like a 10 min ride on my bike compared to the 65 mile/day commute now and almost 2x the pay. Stoked that at least this gives me a little more diversity for resume purposes.

--- End quote ---

I'm potentially doing the opposite commute wise, got an interview next month which would turn a 2.5 mile commute into a 25 mile one, albeit for a sizeable pay increase. I kinda know it would do my head in but having been at my current job over 10 years I feel it's now or never.

ginger:
I just moved house and now have to drive 20 minutes to work instead of 4. Fuck me, right?

CARROTFVCKER:
i rather enjoy my 20 min commute most days

barcodebilly:
50 miles one way, 6 days a week is what I got going on. Makes me go crazy thinking about how much time out of my life  is wasted on the freeway in traffic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version