The Street > The Lounge

Smartphone or GoPro for lazy filming?

<< < (2/5) > >>

_tom_:
I don't like my GoPro 2. Poor quality unless you have really good light. It's so terrible at lower light stuff. Maybe the new ones are better. I'd rather use a smart phone tbh. Plus you can see what you're shooting without the extra led screen backpack you need for the GoPro.

MilkyWilky:
Yea I'd tend to agree with tom on the GoPros. I have a H3+ but the reality is it's a pain in the ass to use all the time, bring with you. Their pretty bulky compared to a pocketable phone. Find a decent case/stand mount for the phone if need be. I'm always shocked at how poorly full quality stuff runs on my computer, on my laptop, forget it. Even on my 32GB iMac it's not hard-smoothie.

badlight:

--- Quote from: MilkyWilky on March 24, 2015, 02:57:21 PM --- I'm always shocked at how poorly full quality stuff runs on my computer, on my laptop, forget it. Even on my 32GB iMac it's not hard-smoothie.

--- End quote ---

This. Its fucking atrocious. Youtube auto quality defaults to 1080 on available videos due to (speculation) my internet connection, but no computer I have can play a buffered 1080 video without tons of stutter, making it unwatchable. My computer can play an emulated FF12(ps2 game) at 4x resolution with minor framerate drops, but it cant play an HD video from youtube.

sans.terre:
smmartttphone it is. what phone u guys thinkin?

master:
If you like Apple, get an Eye-phone 6. If you don't, get a Samsung S6.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version