The Street > The Lounge

The Music Thread

<< < (12/20) > >>

Tall Opinion:

--- Quote from: Kinchy on November 10, 2015, 11:22:56 AM ---Anyone know any good ambience type stuff? Electronic or otherwise, slow build ups etc

--- End quote ---

Something like this maybe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQImJIBfnYc&list=PLfkQZOx8iggjishwkdOdsLYw0ltfNbdiT&index=13

Dr. Steve Brule:

--- Quote from: Kinchy on November 10, 2015, 11:22:56 AM ---Anyone know any good ambience type stuff? Electronic or otherwise, slow build ups etc

--- End quote ---

Stars of the Lid are the masters of slow droney ambient if that's any good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et_lDyRymrw

Cole:
Listened to more classic rock in the past week than I have in the past ten years probably. Listened to Dark Side of the Moon for the first time from start to finish last week, holy hell, absolutely amazing album. "Time" is one of the best songs I've ever listened to. Lots of Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, the Who, the Clash, George Harrison... Lots and lots of good stuff.

You guys have any more recommendations? Tired of listening to the same electro, country and hip-hop that's been made in the last 15 years.

Also, tons of Watsky and Yelawolf.

Prodigal Son:
Holy shit. I took my wife's little brother to a monster energy drink music fest, and quite distinctly remember the spectacle of yelawolf. That was the worst shit I've ever seen or heard.

streetStreet:

--- Quote from: Cole on November 11, 2015, 09:06:55 PM ---Listened to more classic rock in the past week than I have in the past ten years probably. Listened to Dark Side of the Moon for the first time from start to finish last week, holy hell, absolutely amazing album. "Time" is one of the best songs I've ever listened to. Lots of Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, the Who, the Clash, George Harrison... Lots and lots of good stuff.

You guys have any more recommendations? Tired of listening to the same electro, country and hip-hop that's been made in the last 15 years.

Also, tons of Watsky and Yelawolf.

--- End quote ---

We were watching Acroos the Universe the other night and I couldnt help but notice how heavy some of the beatle riff's are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version