The Street > The Lounge

San Diego locals only bro. Recommendations please.

<< < (2/4) > >>

sokoloka:
Double Standard, Kettner Exchange, Prep Kitchen Little Italy, Ironside Oyster Bar, are my go-to restaurants in the Gaslamp. Catania up in La Jolla is dope too.

What are you looking to eat / what are you looking to spend?

MilkyWilky:
I'm not from SD but I did once base a fish taco recipe off their regional intricacies. (BG food thread)
Apparently the San Diegans pioneered a nice light sauce that, as it seems, is quite tasty.
Any locs able to recommend this man and his new ball and chain a fine joint? Not to stereotype but Catania up in La Jolla sounds like they'd have them.
Here is my wedding gift to you: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/04/best-fish-taco-san-diego_n_5607927.html

ginger:
Is this a rushed wedding because you knocked her up and daddy-in-law is threatening to kill you?

barcodebilly:
Daddy in law has no say in anything and will not have any part of this. Also today marks our 6 year anniversary together and she wanted a child so we were trying so yolo.

So Laguna from Sunday to Wednesday and SD Wednesday to Sunday morning. Lots of food and laying around sounds good to me.

Prodigal Son:
When's the due date?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version