The Street > The Lounge

Motorcycle Thread V2.0

<< < (3/10) > >>

master:
Dropping off the XR400 rear wheel today to get new spokes installed. I'm a decent wheel builder for bikes, but motos are a completely different job.

Then I just need to dial in the suspension, and I can go shred some trails.

bouncehouse420:
Made myself some hard saddlebags frome some cheap toolboxes.

PabstBlueRibbon:
the stoke is high on then hard bags!

LowKey:
Buy a Buell, it's everything you want between the two of those. XB12's are reliable, plenty of power and torque, and handle amazing! Full adjustable compression/rebound Showa suspension stock, about 4k to 5k for one in good shape. If you want a tube frame there is also the S1 model as well, very similar to the Ducati you posted. Maintenance is dead easy on them and they run hydraulic lifters on the XB's.

bouncehouse420:

--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon on April 25, 2015, 03:38:56 PM ---the stoke is high on then hard bags!

--- End quote ---

Thanks dude glad I don't have to wear a backpack anymore.

--- Quote from: LowKey on April 25, 2015, 06:57:42 PM ---Buy a Buell, it's everything you want between the two of those. XB12's are reliable, plenty of power and torque, and handle amazing! Full adjustable compression/rebound Showa suspension stock, about 4k to 5k for one in good shape. If you want a tube frame there is also the S1 model as well, very similar to the Ducati you posted. Maintenance is dead easy on them and they run hydraulic lifters on the XB's.

--- End quote ---
The xl1200s is basically a buell with a comfortable riding position.

Heres a pic from my ride home from work this morning

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version