The Street > The Lounge

General election

(1/24) > >>

MEAT:
This place could do with some cyber beef. Whos voting for who and who is leaving the country if x get in?

Ukip all the way for me.

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
Break it down for those of us across the Atlantic.

Allah:
Conservatives = everyone hates them because they want to dismantle the welfare state and sell it off to their city boy chums.

Labour = everyone hates them because they went to war with Iraq and have a leader who can't eat a bacon sandwich properly.

Liberal Democrats = everyone hates them because their leader (Nick Clegg) said they wouldn't raise university tuition fees and then a few months later did when they became coalition partners with the Conservatives.

UKIP = everyone hates them because the party is made up of all the nation's racist uncles.

SNP = everyone hates them because they appear to have some reasonable policies but actually just want Scottish independence.

Green Party = everyone hates them because they are idealistic, fucked up the bin collection in Brighton (where they have an MP) and are opposed to nuclear power.

Plaid Cymru = everyone hates them because they're Welsh.

MEAT:
Pretty good summary really. We've been living with the conservatives, it's not been easy on the NHS and welfare like allah says,  but otherwise they've done a pretty good job in terms of cutting the deficit and supporting business. 

Dr. Steve Brule:
None of them represent me but I'm probably voting Labour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version