The Street > The Lounge

Riders you pay attention to this day age

(1/9) > >>

Prodigal Son:
There's probably a handful of guys I appreciate seeing a tag for a video even some interview.

1) Kris Fox, this dude goes so fucking fast and high. It's all done ultra smooth too.

2) Demarcus Paul, guys pretty good. Nothing ground breaking I guess. I like what he's done this far in his brief introduction to pro riding.

3) Garrett Reynolds- this guy.

4) Matt Roey - dude is too smooth and does an amazing job being in control of losing control of his back tire.

The Brawn:
I'm a big fan of Devon Smillie's riding.

also Grant C, Seeley, Animal young guns, Dub/BSD guys etc.

I'm 38, only grind stuff and have never ridden a ramp for more than 10min. Anyone who's pushing the weird grinds on little ledges is fine with me. Give's me something that I can still go out and try without pulling my back out.

Anyone Dig interviews seems to be in line with my tastes too.

Allah:
I watch most stuff if any of the following feature - the Cult crew even if the branding is shit, Chris Doyle, that other crazy guy from Kink who shreds bowls, Dan Lacey, Josh Bedford, RUBEN, Stefan Lantschner, Sergio, Matt Roe, Garrett Byrnes, Joe Rich, Hamilton, Garrett Reeves, Edwin, Tom Dugan, BF, Andrew Jackson (criminally underrated and underexposed), Brad Simms, Matt Priest, Lima and Geoff Slattery.

Also if it has been filmed by Richard Forne or has a screen grab of something doing a fat table I am more likely to watch it.

I have impeccable if slightly out of date taste.

LukeTom:
Mark Potoczny and Ted Van Orman. Dudes shred at trails and bowls

JFax:
I basically only watch vids from innovative street/ramp riders and the odd flatland vid.

Like Erik Elstrand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version