The Street > The Lounge

Weird Habits

<< < (5/11) > >>

Alex.:
I smell my dental floss after I use it. It's bad sometimes!

14thStbikes:

--- Quote from: Hank Chinaski on May 15, 2015, 02:43:33 AM ---I knock on wood. I know it does nothing, I'm not superstitious, but I always do it. Three little taps.
In the same vein, at work you don't say "quiet" or "slow". You'll get death stares. People also don't say the names of frequent flyer patients, like saying their name will bring them in.

--- End quote ---

Quoted for truth. I do home hospice nursing and do a lot of on-call shifts. I will strangle someone if the wish me a quiet night.

GUMP_:
I work 12 hour shifts at the little mine I work at. We aren't superstitious but we will stab some one in the throat if they say an hour into the shift "wow tonight's been easy" or something along those lines

I do the folded arm thing in the shower too

barcodebilly:
People who have their hands in their pockets at work can get the fuck out.

Alex.:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on May 16, 2015, 02:24:59 AM ---People who have their hands in their pockets at work can get the fuck out.
--- End quote ---

Although I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread... Had a guy I used to work with, actually a buddy of mine that got hired for the company I was working at, who was cleverly nick-named "handsinpants".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version