The Street > The Lounge

Weird Habits

<< < (6/11) > >>

GUMP_:

--- Quote from: Alex. on May 16, 2015, 02:20:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on May 16, 2015, 02:24:59 AM ---People who have their hands in their pockets at work can get the fuck out.
--- End quote ---

Although I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread... Had a guy I used to work with, actually a buddy of mine that got hired for the company I was working at, who was cleverly nick-named "handsinpants".

--- End quote ---

Bloke I worked with was called pockets

blueee:
for a while i was clipping one finger nail everyday and my finger nails never got annoyingly long, it was great

condrbkr:
I hoard old clothes I would never be able to wear again. I just can't part with it cause of the memories attached to it.

Hank Chinaski:

--- Quote from: condrbkr on May 28, 2015, 04:34:18 AM ---I hoard old clothes I would never be able to wear again. I just can't part with it cause of the memories attached to it.

--- End quote ---

I do the same with band shirts. Little local acts, I never wear them, but I have probably 20 still after getting rid of maybe 25 or so.

Sasha:

--- Quote from: condrbkr on May 28, 2015, 04:34:18 AM ---I hoard old clothes I would never be able to wear again. I just can't part with it cause of the memories attached to it.

--- End quote ---

My housemate does this. So fucking annoying. Not just clothes but anything. Old bent BMX pedals, fucked old stems. Whatever. I throw stuff away when he isn't looking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version