The Street > The Lounge

Garrett Reynold - Red Bull 2015 section

<< < (4/6) > >>

RAILS!:
Fucking guy.

In a totally good way....

RAILS!:

--- Quote from: JFax on May 19, 2015, 04:46:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Allah on May 15, 2015, 12:27:05 PM ---Out of the big hitters Dak is my favourite to watch, but yeah this is leagues ahead of everyone else.

--- End quote ---
He is mediocre at best I would say.

--- End quote ---

Fucking guy.

In a totally bad way.

Allah:

--- Quote from: JFax on May 19, 2015, 04:46:12 AM ---Never understood the fuzz about Dak based on his vids and contests. Then I met him in person and saw him ride and am still amazed how people think he is amazing. He is mediocre at best I would say.

--- End quote ---

I like him because often his riding is actually quite smooth and simple, just on really massive setups. His wallride ability is undeniable and he hits really awkward/scary spots as though he's sessioning a driveway at the park.

Haven't seen him ride in person though admittedly - I'm sure all his videos just employ really clever angles...

Prodigal Son:
Despite my reservations on Dak's fashion and whatever other stupid prejudices I hold, his wallride style is buck wild.

Sasha:

--- Quote from: JFax on May 19, 2015, 04:46:12 AM ---He is mediocre at best I would say.
--- End quote ---

I don't really like Dak, nor Garrett Reynolds for that matter, but to say either of them are mediocre is obviously ridiculous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version