The Street > The Lounge

Anyone heard from couch/Zodiac?

<< < (6/9) > >>

ginger:
You whinging cunts have probably never seen triple figure emails in your life, shit happens and long lead times are common in many industries.

Alex.:
That's besides the point you twat.

If there's a god damn wait, tell your paying customers there's a god damn wait. Not emailing people back who have payed you is piss poor service. If you disagree you're a moron.

ginger:
Alex, I like you but you're a white apprentice at an all black radio station and I'm assuming you have shit all experience in managing a manufacturing business or keeping on top of a giant workload by yourself.

LeonLikesToRock:

--- Quote from: ginger on June 16, 2015, 12:30:02 AM ---You whinging cunts have probably never seen triple figure emails in your life, shit happens and long lead times are common in many industries.

--- End quote ---

Anyone who has worked retail or has a work related email has. Fuck, even dudes with game probably have haha. Delays are common in heaps of industries - for sure. Understandable and acceptable (but not good) for wholesale. Not good practice in retail though.
It is not uncommon for retailers to put lead times for products on their ordering page, especially if it is more than a week. When people are ordering something that is made to order or is from a small shop they tend to be pretty understanding - if they are told in advance. Some guitar builders have a wait list over a year, that is all made clear on their site. If it isn't clear (or even said at all) it is unreasonable to treat customers like that.
In my experience with Couch there was a delay in one instance but he let me know and kept me in the loop, which is fine in my books.

sokoloka:
Most places don't charge the card until the order is ready to be fulfilled.  Have no idea whether that occurred in this situation but you can be sure as shit I'd be annoyed with bankrolling someone's business until they get around to producing it on a retail product.

Putting down a deposit on custom or one-off work is whole different thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version