The Street > The Lounge

Anyone heard from couch/Zodiac?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Aesop Rock:
Can't speak directly for Ken or anything, but I know he has been crazy busy. Shoot him a message on facebook/instagram since he seems to check those fairly often.

Bink:
His parts take time but the work is precise. He won't rip you off, if that's what you're worried about.

Patty:

--- Quote from: Bink on May 25, 2015, 09:34:20 PM ---His parts take time but the work is precise. He won't rip you off, if that's what you're worried about.

--- End quote ---
i got that, it's just been over a month with no contact, I start to ask questions.

barcodebilly:
I like how couch gets a pass for being a shit businessman to the bmx world.

I still like his products tho.. :0

Aesop Rock:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on May 29, 2015, 09:35:14 AM ---I like how couch gets a pass for being a shit businessman to the bmx world.

I still like his products tho.. :0

--- End quote ---

I don't think "shit businessman" is an accurate description. Dude is never not working. Shit falls through the cracks with everyone, especially smaller stuff when you have a ton of big projects you're working on. People cut him slack because they know he is accountable for the products he sells and isn't going to up and disappear after taking your loot like another infamous BMX machinist...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version