The Street > The Lounge

Ninth Street Trails under water again

<< < (3/6) > >>

CARROTFVCKER:

--- Quote from: ginger on May 26, 2015, 06:31:11 PM ---Maybe you got smited?

--- End quote ---

you have no clue how right you are!!!!!

Patty:
Our trails in Fort Worth will be running this weekend

thatotherguy84:

--- Quote from: Patty on June 05, 2015, 08:39:57 AM ---Our trails in Fort Worth will be running this weekend

--- End quote ---

Where are they at now? I'm coming back to Fort Worth to visit and wanna check em out. Last time I rode out there it was just 360 and Dunlop

Patty:
Your name is Justin right? You joined the navy and left...they are in burleson, private land, bobcat, atv type car to pack the landings, it's legit. Hit me up dude and I'll take you out there. 8178976073 also #sixocompound if you wanna see pics

thatotherguy84:

--- Quote from: Patty on June 06, 2015, 07:29:07 PM ---Your name is Justin right? You joined the navy and left...they are in burleson, private land, bobcat, atv type car to pack the landings, it's legit. Hit me up dude and I'll take you out there. 8178976073 also #sixocompound if you wanna see pics

--- End quote ---

Yeah man, that's me. I'm almost done with my time in, one year left. I'm thinking about opening up a shop either in dfw or down in Florida when I'm out. I really wanted to open a shop in DFW but it looks like RBM has got the market pretty good, unless I opened down in mid cities. I'll defiantly hit you up when I get back stateside.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version