The Street > The Lounge

Ninth Street Trails under water again

<< < (4/6) > >>

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: thatotherguy84 on June 07, 2015, 04:14:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Patty on June 06, 2015, 07:29:07 PM ---Your name is Justin right? You joined the navy and left...they are in burleson, private land, bobcat, atv type car to pack the landings, it's legit. Hit me up dude and I'll take you out there. 8178976073 also #sixocompound if you wanna see pics

--- End quote ---

Yeah man, that's me. I'm almost done with my time in, one year left. I'm thinking about opening up a shop either in dfw or down in Florida when I'm out. I really wanted to open a shop in DFW but it looks like RBM has got the market pretty good, unless I opened down in mid cities. I'll defiantly hit you up when I get back stateside.

--- End quote ---

If you wanna travel all the damn way to Richardson. I know a few guys there and they are rad as fuck, But Im not driving no hour to get to a bike shop/

thatotherguy84:
True, it is a pretty far haul. I was thinking either HEB, Irving (by the park) or Downtown Fort Worth. I'd like to focus mainly on BMX, Cyclecross and commuter's.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: thatotherguy84 on June 08, 2015, 03:59:20 AM ---True, it is a pretty far haul. I was thinking either HEB, Irving (by the park) or Downtown Fort Worth. I'd like to focus mainly on BMX, Cyclecross and commuter's.

--- End quote ---

I live in arlington by the new park. HEB area has Bikes Inc. Downtown has a shop. If you serious about this shoot me a pm as Id be down to turn wrenches part time for that fat Industry Pricing.

thatotherguy84:

--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon on June 13, 2015, 10:32:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: thatotherguy84 on June 08, 2015, 03:59:20 AM ---True, it is a pretty far haul. I was thinking either HEB, Irving (by the park) or Downtown Fort Worth. I'd like to focus mainly on BMX, Cyclecross and commuter's.

--- End quote ---

I live in arlington by the new park. HEB area has Bikes Inc. Downtown has a shop. If you serious about this shoot me a pm as Id be down to turn wrenches part time for that fat Industry Pricing.

--- End quote ---

I had no idea a park even opened in Arlington. I'll have to check it out while I'm visiting my folks. I know Bicycles inc would be pretty rough to compete against but I think it could be done. I've even thought about Denton as an option as well, but I feel like it would be too far away from everything else to get a solid customer base. I feel like by a skatepark or prominent street area (like sundance square in Fort Worth or mockingbird in Dallas) would be my best bet, maybe even do a bike and board shop. I'll hit you up when I get in town in two weeks and we will go ride and talk more about it man. I'm still a year out from opening up a shop.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: thatotherguy84 on June 14, 2015, 06:24:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon on June 13, 2015, 10:32:38 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I had no idea a park even opened in Arlington. I'll have to check it out while I'm visiting my folks. I know Bicycles inc would be pretty rough to compete against but I think it could be done. I've even thought about Denton as an option as well, but I feel like it would be too far away from everything else to get a solid customer base. I feel like by a skatepark or prominent street area (like sundance square in Fort Worth or mockingbird in Dallas) would be my best bet, maybe even do a bike and board shop. I'll hit you up when I get in town in two weeks and we will go ride and talk more about it man. I'm still a year out from opening up a shop.

--- End quote ---

Heck yea ill pedal around with ya. New park in arlington is Vandergriff in Vandergriff Park off matlock and like mayfield ish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version