The Street > The Lounge

Today i know what a bike is for.

<< < (2/2)

MilkyWilky:
This almost came across as Japanese sensibility.

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxOeWnOqHz4

blueee:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on May 31, 2015, 01:29:32 PM ---Your English is 100 times better than my espaņol. I want to go ride bikes in Mexico.

--- End quote ---
my mom offered to buy all my sisters tickets to go down to Mexico for a week with her., I said "take me!" and she refused cause she didn't want me trying to ride my bike across town and getting shot. Which is exactly what id do if she took me :x

joelite44:
Sugino cranks, sun tour components...

--- Quote from: blueee on June 03, 2015, 09:14:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on May 31, 2015, 01:29:32 PM ---Your English is 100 times better than my espaņol. I want to go ride bikes in Mexico.

--- End quote ---
my mom offered to buy all my sisters tickets to go down to Mexico for a week with her., I said "take me!" and she refused cause she didn't want me trying to ride my bike across town and getting shot. Which is exactly what id do if she took me :x

--- End quote ---

Depends on the place you travel to. Of course the ghetto is everywhere you just want to make sure you get to the spot quick and once there you can't go wrong unless someone spots you and tells you to leave the spot you just walk to the next one a few meters away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version