The Street > The Lounge

Vapes?

(1/8) > >>

Cole:
Well, I started using a vape a few months ago, but never really used it often. It was more something I kept with me while playing video games and I could use until the guys I played with agreed to go on a smoke break. About 2 months ago, my girlfriend really started bugging me to stop smoking. She took me to a vape shop she went to when she would get her e-juice. I got a starter kit and used it on and off for a bit, the juice I ended up going with didn't taste the greatest. A few weeks after that, I started on a new project with work, and smoking became VERY inconvenient, so i went back to that shop and picked up a bunch of different flavours. It was great, I wasn't smoking at all (This is 3.5 weeks ago). A couple weeks ago, I was in a new shop that just opened around the corner from the girlfriends house and the guy working there talked me into buying a new vape. After trying it out, it was amazing. Good, easy draw on it, great flavour.

However, after using that for about 2.5 weeks, I needed to replace the coils on it. After 3 cities, 5 different stores, I wasn't able to find anywhere that sold the coils. So today, I went out and got a new, higher end set-up. Holy shit, it is amazing. I figured with the money I'd saved by not smoking (About 400 bucks over the past 2 months), it was justifiable to splurge a bit on a set-up that could keep me off smoking. I talked with the shop keepers for about 10 minutes at the store, they answered the few questions I had and walked out of the store pretty stoked on what I had purchased.

For those of you who vape and may be interested in what I got, I grabbed a Kangertech Subtank Mini and an eLeaf 30W battery. They're good for between .5 ohm and 1.5 ohm resistance coils. The Subtank comes with a .5 and a 1.2 ohm coil, but so far I've only used the .5 ohm coil. It also comes with a rebuildable coil, but I haven't got into that yet, need to grab some tools to be able to do that. I also picked up two flavours of liquid, one is cinnamon funnel cake and the other is strawberry cheesecake and both are made by Beard Vape Co. and are 6mL of nicotine. Unfortunately they didn't have any 0 nicotine, but oh well.

Still trying to figure out the ideal settings for me with the coils and the variable power on the battery. So far I'm pretty happy with the .5 coil and 18W on the battery with the largest air opening for the tank.

So BG, do you vape? What are you using?

CARROTFVCKER:
you really are THAT FVCKING GUY!!!!!

Cole:
Yeah man, I am that guy. Sorry for trying to bring some more conversation to this board since there's like 5 threads over 2 pages long since the purge. Sorry for sharing a positive change I've made in my life, that I'm sure other members on here want to make as well. No wonder sheep gave up on this place. I'll be sure to just keep posting in the car threads and the occasional hate thread. Cheers m8.

Prodigal Son:
Fucking hate when people think "oh it's water vapor! I can do this in a restaurant or class."

I like when you see some CL shit or like a BMX group where some kid wants to trade his bike for a nice vape setup.

Cole:
I've never even attempted to do it anywhere public, or in someone else's house. I treat it basically like smoking when I'm outside of my house or vehicle. Unless it explicitly states that it's cool to vape somewhere, I just take it to a designated smoking area.

Also, that's hilarious that people are willing to trade a bike for one. I think I paid like 120ish for what I got, it's not a whole lot of money if you're actually a smoker. It kind of boggles my mind that people pick it up as a hobby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version