The Street > The Lounge

Vapes?

<< < (7/8) > >>

Prodigal Son:
Shouldn't be too hard, the esters in those juices are easy to synthesize. Bubble gum is like butyl acetate, banana is isopentyl acetate, sour apple is pentyl acetate. Already have three organic juice choices! I just need to find out the nicotine component.

andreas:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on June 01, 2015, 12:04:43 AM ---Shouldn't be too hard, the esters in those juices are easy to synthesize. Bubble gum is like butyl acetate, banana is isopentyl acetate, sour apple is pentyl acetate. Already have three organic juice choices! I just need to find out the nicotine component.

--- End quote ---
http://www.nudenicotine.com does this help? i didn't even look at the page.

Prodigal Son:
I have no idea the concentrations though. I need to run some GC or HPLC on a preferred thing of your juices and get an idea of the molarity of the flavors and nicotine.

andreas:

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on June 01, 2015, 12:34:02 AM ---I have no idea the concentrations though. I need to run some GC or HPLC on a preferred thing of your juices and get an idea of the molarity of the flavors and nicotine.

--- End quote ---
I cheated through chem 1 and 2 so i'm lost. 0-6mg seems to be the most popular amount though if that clears anything up.

Prodigal Son:
For what amount of liquid?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version