The Street > The Lounge

Bicycle messengers of BG.

<< < (4/6) > >>

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote from: Albie on June 20, 2015, 01:35:31 PM ---Get a real job.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: blueee on June 21, 2015, 08:22:13 PM ---pickup truck deliveries are much more profitable, much less tiring

--- End quote ---
If you want to deliver, I recommend going this route.

Sounds like its not worth it to be honest. Unless you don't need money and you do it for fun.

barcodebilly:
Adam's all like #OilMoney #OilFieldTrash #OfficeOilOrDIE  #TexasTitties

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote from: BilboBaggins on June 22, 2015, 10:46:45 PM ---Adam's all like #OilMoney #OilFieldTrash #OfficeOilOrDIE  #TexasTitties

--- End quote ---

Busted

Sebastian:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on June 22, 2015, 05:10:03 PM ---Sounds like its not worth it to be honest. Unless you don't need money and you do it for fun.

--- End quote ---

It's really not a terrible living considering you can knock out 15-20 food runs, or 30-35 parcel runs in a day at the rates I mentioned above, if you're good enough.  I'm certainly not well-off by most standards, but I'm definitely not uncomfortable, either.  And it's way better than being in an office all day, which I've tried previously.

paranoidmexican:

--- Quote from: Sebastian on June 23, 2015, 09:27:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on June 22, 2015, 05:10:03 PM ---Sounds like its not worth it to be honest. Unless you don't need money and you do it for fun.

--- End quote ---

It's really not a terrible living considering you can knock out 15-20 food runs, or 30-35 parcel runs in a day at the rates I mentioned above, if you're good enough.  I'm certainly not well-off by most standards, but I'm definitely not uncomfortable, either.  And it's way better than being in an office all day, which I've tried previously.

--- End quote ---

that would be the only reason I'd do it, I hate being in the lab/office all day. But with marriage, a baby, 2 dogs, and supporting my parents....I have no choice for now :( If you're happy, then that is all that matters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version