The Street > The Lounge

Fan Theory (films)

<< < (2/10) > >>

Danno:

--- Quote from: MEAT on June 28, 2015, 02:04:40 PM ---Telly tubbies was a commentary on surveillance society.

--- End quote ---

Fucking weird fact: my ex girlfriends uncle wrote the theme tune for that show.

ginger:

--- Quote from: LukeTom on June 30, 2015, 04:43:14 PM ---Another in LotR is that Gandalf had always planned to fly them instead of walking.

--- End quote ---

That would just make Gandalf a fucking cunt.

weedbix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRcMVMeXPQ4

The Hobbits ask why Gandalf didn't use the Eagles earlier

ginger:
I needed to see that, perfect.

Getting back on track, I always like the cross-overs in Disney-Pixar films. Like the Monsters Inc toilet seat cover in Toy Story.

LukeTom:

--- Quote from: ginger on June 30, 2015, 06:06:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: LukeTom on June 30, 2015, 04:43:14 PM ---Another in LotR is that Gandalf had always planned to fly them instead of walking.

--- End quote ---

That would just make Gandalf a fucking cunt.

--- End quote ---
The theory basic goes like this
Gandalf secretly planned on taking the fellowship to where the eagles live and having the eagles fly them to Mordor. The eagles lived on the other side of the Misty Mountains but all the routes for crossing them were too dangerous and difficult, and Gandalf (along with his secret plan) ends up falling down a chasm in a battle with the Balrog. Just before falling with the Balrog he tries to surreptitiously tell them the secret plan (when he says 'fly you fools) but was too surreptitious and they didn't understand. When he came back as Gandalf the White he had forgotten many things, including the plan to meet the eagles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version