The Street > The Lounge

all this mayhem

<< < (2/5) > >>

paranoidmexican:
I saw this Australian clay-mation movie called Max and Mary that I was really into. Who is Harry Nilsson was a good one too.

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: paranoidmexican on July 16, 2015, 05:55:41 PM ---I saw this Australian clay-mation movie called Max and Mary that I was really into. Who is Harry Nilsson was a good one too.

--- End quote ---

i fucking love 'max and mary,' one of the best!

but totally off topic dude

Zoidberg:

--- Quote from: Professor Horatio Hufnagel on July 16, 2015, 04:01:32 AM ---If you've never heard the tale of Gator (aka Mark Rogowski) you should check that shit out too

--- End quote ---

sounds good, title?

Prodigal Son:

--- Quote from: Donald on July 15, 2015, 10:09:21 PM ---Great doc, definitely wasn't expecting it to get as dark as it did.

There was another doc on Netflix a while ago called Dragonslayer, which was weird because it was about a skater that used to harass the bike riders at our local park.

--- End quote ---

Was that the one about the brothers from Australia?

weedbix:
Zoid I dunno what docos there are out there about Gator, as I read about it in the early 90's. But it is def. worth a Google, trust me on that. The original skater tragedy

--- Quote from: Prodigal Son on July 16, 2015, 07:47:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Donald on July 15, 2015, 10:09:21 PM ---Great doc, definitely wasn't expecting it to get as dark as it did.

There was another doc on Netflix a while ago called Dragonslayer, which was weird because it was about a skater that used to harass the bike riders at our local park.

--- End quote ---

Was that the one about the brothers from Australia?

--- End quote ---

Yep

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version