The Street > The Lounge

TAH

<< < (5/12) > >>

Aesop Rock:
Cumulonimbus, AKA Phillip if I recall correctly yes? His posts were fuckin gold.

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
I'm not sure if he was ever TAH but does anybody remember runnah? That fucker was a comedy genius.

U-238:

--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on July 29, 2015, 04:53:15 PM ---I'm not sure if he was ever TAH but does anybody remember runnah? That fucker was a comedy genius.

--- End quote ---

I thought runnah was awesome. He posted something like "hello, my name is reading comprehension, I don't think we've met" in a perfect time/place scenario at one point and it was probably the best thing I saw on here.

Cole:
That quote was the best thing I've ever seen on the Internet.

Narcoleptic Insomniac:

--- Quote from: U-238 on July 29, 2015, 06:40:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Narcoleptic Insomniac on July 29, 2015, 04:53:15 PM ---I'm not sure if he was ever TAH but does anybody remember runnah? That fucker was a comedy genius.

--- End quote ---

I thought runnah was awesome. He posted something like "hello, my name is reading comprehension, I don't think we've met" in a perfect time/place scenario at one point and it was probably the best thing I saw on here.

--- End quote ---

Ha! Yes, that line is exactly what I was thinking of. I remember I laughed for days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version