The Street > The Lounge

TAH

<< < (6/12) > >>

condrbkr:
Paulie was an entertaining character too.

Hank Chinaski:
I was inducted and asked to be a mod about a month after.  Not Danny Tanner was another dude that was in there I haven't heard from in forever.  I still talk to Zach (Nobody) from time to time.  Chris W aka SBB was in there and I still talk to and hang out with him on the regular.  Charlie Crumlish was up in there too.  I was in after meeting a bunch of them at Metro in Toronto one year. Frentsworth and I tried meeting up to blaze one in the parking garage but our ships passed in the night.

The quote in my signature is a Maurice Snail original that I found in my "Should he be in TAH" thread in the TAH forum.

edit: Also, back in the day there was a TAH forum and a separate mod forum.  Any mods that tried posting in the TAH forum who weren't TAH got ridiculed to no end.  I remember Bluebmx and BNP specifically getting lambasted.

Prodigal Son:
So, I never got to be part of the group. But, I carry the legacy. Behold, the origins.

http://youtu.be/Jl52x2KXvgI

Christopher T.:
I got to pass through Minot, ND once and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was full of internet cool kids. What a dump.

TAH was awesome. When I got banned for ragging on BPN a bunch of those dudes (and guys from the Penthouse) helped me try to sneak back in. Good times.

Does B. still post? That guy was such a dick to people. I loved it.

Weren't a lot of the original guys from around Alberta?

Prodigal Son:
The fuck have you been!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version