The Street > The Lounge

TAH

<< < (8/12) > >>

Stoked:
His bike check part list had torque specs

Christopher T.:
BPN banned me and it caused such an uproar in the subforums that he ended up banned. It was comedic genius.

Dan, I still check in every couple of months. I rarely have much to say so I don't.

Things are pretty alright for me. I moved to Boulder, CO a year ago and just relocated to Denver. Life out here is much slower than it was at home. I just totaled another car so nothing has changed in that department. I believe that was my 14th car in 12 years (not all due to wrecks).

I work at a tech company write now splitting my time between support and content writing. It's nice to be out of the service industry but I miss the social aspect.

Not to completely sidetrick the thread (someone make another if ya please), but how has everyone been?

ginger:
Are you still a massive arsehole? I've been good, thanks for asking.

Finn the Human:

--- Quote from: Christopher T. on August 06, 2015, 09:08:43 PM ---BPN banned me and it caused such an uproar in the subforums that he ended up banned. It was comedic genius.

Dan, I still check in every couple of months. I rarely have much to say so I don't.

Things are pretty alright for me. I moved to Boulder, CO a year ago and just relocated to Denver. Life out here is much slower than it was at home. I just totaled another car so nothing has changed in that department. I believe that was my 14th car in 12 years (not all due to wrecks).

I work at a tech company write now splitting my time between support and content writing. It's nice to be out of the service industry but I miss the social aspect.

Not to completely sidetrick the thread (someone make another if ya please), but how has everyone been?

--- End quote ---

Have you slept in the freezing cold in your car with gloves on your feet lately? Or was that just a one time deal?

condrbkr:
BPN wasn't all that bad. He was a bit rigid at times but dude was about bikes. I kind of imagine BPN wanting to reply back to all this but since that would require him to break the rules and make a new username, he's just sitting there fuming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version